PNotes is light-weight, flexible, skinnable manager of virtual notes on your desktop. It supports multiple languages, individual note's settings, transparency and scheduling. Absolutely portable as well - no traces in registry. PNotes.NET edition requires .NET framework 4 Client Profile
- Portability (PNotes does not require installation, it can be started from any drive (fixed or flash) and leaves no traces on host computer after finishing)
- Flexible organization (Control Panel, groups of notes, special groups - like Diary and more)
- Security (password protection on program level, group level or single note level, backing up and synchronization)
- Unlimited formatting abilities, skins, scheduling, text-to-speech
- Internationalization (PNotes is available in about 40 languages)
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This looks like an awsome program, but the way you treat skins is absolutely horrible. Skinning should be the biggest feature of such a program. I've just spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out how the change the skin. In change appearance skin is not even an option, then when I make it Skin mode in Preferences, it still does not show skin in Change appearance. When I look at your help under note Appearance it does not even mention skins, so Now I see I have to scroll down in preferences and I'm supposed to download the skins seperately? After 15 minutes of my time wasted, I still don't understand. Btw, why do you try to install the program into root? Programs have not been installed to root since 1995! I've never seen such arrogant disregard for conventions and the user experience. Maybe you'd make a ton more money with this is you actually cared about your users.