PNotes is light-weight, flexible, skinnable manager of virtual notes on your desktop. It supports multiple languages, individual note's settings, transparency and scheduling. Absolutely portable as well - no traces in registry. PNotes.NET edition requires .NET framework 4 Client Profile
- Portability (PNotes does not require installation, it can be started from any drive (fixed or flash) and leaves no traces on host computer after finishing)
- Flexible organization (Control Panel, groups of notes, special groups - like Diary and more)
- Security (password protection on program level, group level or single note level, backing up and synchronization)
- Unlimited formatting abilities, skins, scheduling, text-to-speech
- Internationalization (PNotes is available in about 40 languages)
I INSTALLED THIS APP AND COPY/PASTED NOTES FROM ANOTHER APPLICATION. WHEN YOU USE THE SAVE ALL FEATURE IF YOU DECIDE TO "CANCEL" THEN INSTEAD OF THE APPLICATION JUST CANCELLING IT DROPS YOUR NOTE(S) FOREVER AND THEY'RE GONE. I AM DISAPPOINTED THE DEVELOPER OVERLOOKED SUCH FUNDAMENTAL FILE MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONALITY. PROVE IT TO YOURSELF. INSTALL THE APP, CREATE SOME NEW NOTES AND THEN HIT SAVE ALL AND CANCEL EACH DIALOG BOX. THE ORIGINAL NOTES ARE GONE...I UNINSTALLED THIS JUNKWARE.
I have tried multiple times to install PNotes to my Win7 64-bit computer. Every time, I get this message: This program requires Windows Service Pack 3 or later. WHAT?
Works great! I need this program for my linux :)