PNotes is light-weight, flexible, skinnable manager of virtual notes on your desktop. It supports multiple languages, individual note's settings, transparency and scheduling. Absolutely portable as well - no traces in registry. PNotes.NET edition requires .NET framework 4 Client Profile
- Portability (PNotes does not require installation, it can be started from any drive (fixed or flash) and leaves no traces on host computer after finishing)
- Flexible organization (Control Panel, groups of notes, special groups - like Diary and more)
- Security (password protection on program level, group level or single note level, backing up and synchronization)
- Unlimited formatting abilities, skins, scheduling, text-to-speech
- Internationalization (PNotes is available in about 40 languages)
I've just installed it and seems really good! Thank you! :)
I’ve being using PNotes (now PNotesNet) since 2009 and I have 878 notes. What else could I say?
Best in class! Simply unmatched! Feature-packed, excellent customizability! The developer certainly nailed it. I love the hell out of this application! Keep up the good work. This is just awesome!
A few years ago, I was completely new to computers and the internet, and after learning just barely enough to check my email, I decided I wanted a "sticky note" type of program. I probably downloaded and tried dozens of them, but as I learned how to use them, I became more and more picky about what I wanted my notes to do. When I found PNotes, and learned how to produce the notes that looked and behaved how I wanted them to, I had no reason to look any further. I have been using them for around 4 years now I believe (unless they haven't been around quite that long, but I think that's fairly accurate). I recommend PNotes to anyone I know, that has a computer, or is thinking about getting one. There is no note program easier to use, more functional, or more customizeable than this program, and I would know. By the way, this is one of maybe 3 reviews I have ever written, and if it's not "rave" enough, I can go on...
JUst unmatched. You should try this yourself and then agree me.