Pale Moon is an open source web browser forked off from Firefox, focusing on efficiency and ease of use, by leaving out unnecessary features, making optimizations, and having a fully customizable user interface, while maintaining compatibility with many Firefox extensions as well as its own extensions and themes.
IMPORTANT: We will no longer be using SourceForge from this point forward and will provide updates through our own site: http://linux.palemoon.org/
Pale Moon provides a familiar set of controls and visual feedback similar to previous (pre-Australis) versions of Firefox, including grouped navigation buttons, a bookmarks toolbar that is enabled by default, tabs next to page content by default, and a functional status bar.
This is a third party build with close development cooperation with the original Windows builds; the original project is at http://www.palemoon.org -- For support, check our forum at http://forum.palemoon.org.
- Optimized for modern processors (SSE2)
- Forked off from the Mozilla source code
- Unnecessary bloat (social API, accessibility features, WebRTC) removed
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes
- More customization and configuration options than Firefox
Follow Pale Moon for Linux
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.