PLplot is a cross-platform, scientific graphics plotting library that supports math symbols and human languages (via UTF-8 user input strings); plot capabilities for multiple non-interactive plot file formats and in multiple interactive environments; and bindings for multiple computer languages.
- cross-platform (implemented with a CMake-based build system)
- plot library (implemented in C)
- UTF-8 user input strings (to support virtually all math symbols and human languages)
- non-interactive device drivers (supporting multiple image formats)
- interactive device drivers (supporting multiple interactive environments)
- bindings for multiple computer languages
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.