PLplot is a cross-platform, scientific graphics plotting library that supports math symbols and human languages (via UTF-8 user input strings); plot capabilities for multiple non-interactive plot file formats and in multiple interactive environments; and bindings for multiple computer languages.
- cross-platform (implemented with a CMake-based build system)
- plot library (implemented in C)
- UTF-8 user input strings (to support virtually all math symbols and human languages)
- non-interactive device drivers (supporting multiple image formats)
- interactive device drivers (supporting multiple interactive environments)
- bindings for multiple computer languages
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
beautiful software especially for real-time processes
plplot works perfectly.
useful graphics tools
great, powerful, nice, and interface with many programmign languages
Powerful Graphics Lib. Easy to install, Easy to use. Superb quality.