PlaYUVer is an open-source raw video player developed using the C++ Qt libraries.
For Ubuntu and Debian based distributions use our Personal Package Archive (PPA): ppa:pixlra/ppa
- Support for libavformat and libavcodec
- Support for wide range of raw video formats
- Support up to 16 bits per pixel
- Support for OpenCV imag/video processing library
- Advanced frame zoom with easy to use pan function
- Synchronized zoom across several videos (perfect for comparison operations)
- Useful information in status bar, e.g., pixel information Useful sidebars with frame information, e.g., frame histogram
- Constant growing libs for stream and frame processing (PlaYUVerStream PlaYUVerFrame)
- Advanced API for frame/video processing algorithms
- Frame level quality measurement API based on the PlaYUVerFrame class
- Powefull command-line tool for quality and frame processing algorithms (uses the referred APIs)
Be the first to post a review of PlaYUVer!