PlayShell is a simple console-based application for playing media files in Linux using known media players like SoX, VLC, MPlayer and FFplay as backend.
- Basic playback features like playing, pausing, stopping, fast-forwarding, and rewinding
- Basic playlist sequencing features like repeating, shuffling, looping (single-track repeat), and manual mode
- Enabling and disabling of playlist entries
- Video disabling
- History-based traversal
- Random or constant intervals between plays
- Stop, quit, or halt after play
Add more value to your Office 365 offers with Online Backup. The program will back up servers, desktops, virtual machines and smart devices, plus popular applications and Office 365 data. Online Backup comes with the Active Protection feature embedded, making it possible to stop any ransomware attack and restore encrypted files in a blink. It also provides a web-based intuitive console that eases backup and disaster recovery management.
Are you an IT professional looking to profit from reselling Office 365?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Simply, one of the best..... Thanks for that!