Turn any data stream into an image and observe various patterns and pictures. Recover images from corrupted or unknown archives (i.e. Windows hibernation files, binary dumps, etc.). Change channel order and pixel format on the fly to interpret given data in different ways. Easily adjust scanline and image tiling while inspecting data. Observe if given data stream has high entropy. Save currently visible data as an image and analyze it later.
- Rifle through gigabytes of data visually (unknown archives, OS swap files, etc.)
- Change pixel format, scanline, tiling, etc. on the fly to find images in any data
- Check S3TC/DXT or RLE compressed data
- Visually tell if data might be compressed, encrypted or compressable
- Save current view as an image for later analysis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of PixelDbg!