PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running. It comes with a web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites, and you can manage users for each server with a mobile number and email address.
For services a connection will be made to the entered ip or domain, on the given port. This way you can check if certain services on your machine are still running. To check your IMAP service for example, enter port 143.
For websites you can enter a link and it will check the HTTP status code. If the HTTP status code is in the 4xx range or a timeout, it means an error occurred and the tool will start sending out notifications. You can also set a regular expression to match for content on the page itself.
Each server has its own settings regarding notification. You can choose for email, text message (SMS) and Pushover.net notifications.
For more info please visit http://www.phpservermonitor.org
- Website and service (port) monitoring
- Email and SMS notifications
- Pushover.net notifications
- HTTP status code checking for websites
- Regular expression search for specific content on website
- View history graphs of uptime and latency.
- User authentication with 2 levels (administrator and regular user).
- Logs of connection errors, outgoing emails and text messages.
- Easy cronjob implementation to automatically check your servers.
Follow PHP Server Monitor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.