A web-based calendar and resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources. Typical applications are conference room or machine reservation management.
We're now offering professional Booked hosting complete with support. Start a free trial today at www.bookedscheduler.com
Install Booked with a single click using AMPPS! http://www.ampps.com/apps/calendars/Booked
- 100% free and open source. (GPL)
- OS independent. Only requires a web server running PHP and MySQL.
- Multiple languages and cultures.
- Simple to install in any enviornment. Both a web-based and manual installation process are available.
- Easy to extend with many pluggable components.
- No limits when hosting on your server. Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations.
- Active support community.
- Easy to use administrative tools make it easy to quickly fine, manage and export data.
- Powerful reporting system.
- Reservation start and end reminders.
- Intutive click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book an available time slot.
- Organize users and limit access by groups.
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs.
- Limit and control resource usage with a flexible quota system.
- Optionally review and approve reservation requests.
- Integration with Outlook®, Google® Calendar or any other system that accepts .ical files.
- Authentication integration with LDAP, Active Directory, WordPress and more.
- Customizable attributes and fields.
- Tiered roles and permissions.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
excellent software, has taken over from inflexible custom systems previously used. Highly recommend it.
Booked Scheduler v2.6.2 !!!!! Unknown Error for !!!!! : - /Web/admin/manage_reservations.php - /Web/admin/manage_resources.php - /Web/admin/manage_users.php - /Web/admin/manage_attributes.php --- - /Web/profile.php - /Web/schedule.php - /Web/search-availability.php Regards
Be wait Russian Lang.
Fuzzy documentation makes further development hard. OOP-based source code and lazy documentation is always bad combination.
This software has literally revolutionized how we schedule our meeting rooms and classrooms on our small college campus. The software is very stable, flexible and easy-to-use. I would (and do) recommend it to anyone who wants to organize the scheduling of their multi-building/ multi-meeting room campus or business.