phpList delivers Open Source email marketing, including analytics, list segmentation, content personalisaton and bounce processing. Extensive technical features and a secure and stable codebase are the result of over 17 years of continuous development.
Used in 95 countries, available in 20+ languages, and used to send 25 billion email campaigns last year.
Deploy it with your own SMTP server, or get a free hosted account at http://phplist.com.
- Web Based Interface: Lets you write and send messages, and manage your email campaigns over the internet
- Message Queuing: No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages. phpList manages message delivery with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies, even if they're subscribed to more than one list!
- Personalisation: You can use the attributes you define in the emails you send, to make every email personal to the user who receives them.
- Amazon SES support
- Tracking: You can see how many users opened + clicked your email
- Bounce Handling: Bounces can be processed and users can be automatically unsubscribed when too many emails to them bounced.
- CSV User Import and Export
- Send a Webpage: Tell phpList the URL of a webpage you want to send to your users and it will fetch it and send it out.
- Embargoed Sending: You can create a message and tell the system to only start sending it at a certain date and time in the future.
- Attachments: You can add attachments to your message.
- Load Throttling: You can limit the load on your server so it doesn't overload.
- Domain Throttling: You can limit the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly side of their system administrators.
- RSS Feeds: phpList can be set up to read a range of RSS sources and send the contents on a regular basis to users. The user can identify how often they want to receive the feeds.
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
The script does the job, but if you look a little deeper you can find anything. Code is poorly written, poor programming logic which is definitely not by today's standards. A great feature is lots of options, but that does not excuse bad programming.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
Was not able to log in to the demo with the username and password provided so I did not get a chance to see what it does.