phpFileManager is a complete filesystem management tool on a single file.
. directory tree, with ajax loading
. copy/move/delete/create/rename/edit/view/chmod files and folders
. multiple uploads
. shell terminal emulator
. server info
. portscan using PHP sockets
. password protection
. works on linux/mac/windows
. php4/php5/apache2 compatible
. english/portuguese/spanish/dutch/french/german/italian/korean/russian/catalan translations
If you like this script, please consider making a donation.
Any amount is well received, and will help me continue giving support and adding new features.
- directory tree, with ajax loading
- copy/move/delete/create/rename/edit/view/chmod files and folders
- multiple uploads
- shell terminal emulator
- server info
- portscan using PHP sockets
- password protection
- works on linux/mac/windows
- php4/php5/apache2 compatible
- english/portuguese/spanish/dutch/french/german/italian/korean/russian/catalan translations
The idea is great! But the source code is a complete mess. I had to hunt bugs for 6 hours, now it's working with a lot of error messages, but finally it's working. p.s: Boy, @ in front each function is you failure management. That's a bad joke. Com' on boy. You are fooling your users. First of all, remove them and get your code fixed.
cannot edit file, cannot unzip, cannot detele files at once....