phpFileManager is a complete filesystem management tool on a single file.
. directory tree, with ajax loading
. copy/move/delete/create/rename/edit/view/chmod files and folders
. multiple uploads
. shell terminal emulator
. server info
. portscan using PHP sockets
. password protection
. works on linux/mac/windows
. php4/php5/apache2 compatible
. english/portuguese/spanish/catalan/dutch/french/german/italian/korean/russian/polish/turkish translations
If you like this script, please consider making a donation.
Any amount is well received, and will help me continue giving support and adding new features.
- directory tree, with ajax loading
- copy/move/delete/create/rename/edit/view/chmod files and folders
- multiple uploads
- shell terminal emulator
- server info
- portscan using PHP sockets
- password protection
- works on linux/mac/windows
- php4/php5/apache2 compatible
- english/portuguese/spanish/catalan/dutch/french/german/italian/korean/russian/polish/turkish translations
The idea is great! But the source code is a complete mess. I had to hunt bugs for 6 hours, now it's working with a lot of error messages, but finally it's working. p.s: Boy, @ in front each function is you failure management. That's a bad joke. Com' on boy. You are fooling your users. First of all, remove them and get your code fixed.
Nice File Manager!
Everything works, Just remember to have 777 permission on DocRoot, All perms will alow you to do everything in Folder