Diplomacy is a popular turn based strategy game in which you battle to control Europe; to win you must be diplomatic and strategic. webDiplomacy lets you play Diplomacy online. Official game server: http://webdiplomacy.net/
- Designed with newcomers to the game in mind.
- Zoomable game-map with units, move results, and turn-by-turn history.
- Fully official-rules DATC-compliant move adjudicator.
- Orders entered via drop-down menus; no text-based order submission.
- Built-in extras; points system with hall-of-fame, simple forum, private-messaging, cheater detection.
- Code used by several sites and tested by tens of thousands of players.
- Variant support, allowing different maps and game types.
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Nice and unique game. I enjoyed playing it a lot.
WebDiplomacy is the best tool I've used so far. Will definitely use this app again.
Dimplomacy is the best game ever made, the only problem being finding decent people to play with. Thx for taking care of that.
As a long serving fan, I've been a member since way back in 2006, I still like the project. Granted back then it wasn't as neat as it is now, but its of now of professional quality whilst still clear and simple to use. Brilliant