Simple, web-based address & phone book, contact manager, organizer. Groups, addresses, e-Mails, phone numbers & birthdays. vCards, LDIF, Excel, iPhone, Gmail & Google-Maps supported. PHP / MySQL based. http://php-addressbook.sourceforge.net/demo
- Manages contacts & groups
- Exports Excel, vCard - Import vCard, LDIF (ThunderBird)
- Show geographical maps of groups
- Protects the site with a login
- Detects and displays over 12 languages
- Displays the next birthdays
- Optimized for Browser, iPhone and Print
- Support ActiveSync for iPhone and Android
- Shows birthdays in iPhone calendar
- Authentication based on User/Password or IP-Address/-Range
Hi, I have more then a thousand entries in my version of Address book. Queries are executing slow both locally and externally, and a page is not rendered entirely. I tested reading form database with 500 entries and everything is working as it should. But with 500+ entries page is not rendered entirely and I get the error "ReferenceError: filterResults is not defined". Can anyone help me, since I have checked every file in the package and I could not find anything related to reading the entries from a database. Regards
Hi, I'm looking to use this application to keep password, but is it possible to get profil access, I mean, create multiple profile and give them access only to certain password. Thanks.
We took this and changed it into a password keeper, it's so simple. Could do with more docco though.