Simple, web-based address & phone book, contact manager, organizer. Groups, addresses, e-Mails, phone numbers & birthdays. vCards, LDIF, Excel, iPhone, Gmail & Google-Maps supported. PHP / MySQL based. http://php-addressbook.sourceforge.net/demo
- Manages contacts & groups
- Exports Excel, vCard - Import vCard, LDIF (ThunderBird)
- Show geographical maps of groups
- Protects the site with a login
- Detects and displays over 12 languages
- Displays the next birthdays
- Optimized for Browser, iPhone and Print
- Support ActiveSync for iPhone and Android
- Shows birthdays in iPhone calendar
- Authentication based on User/Password or IP-Address/-Range
LicenseAffero GNU Public License
Follow PHP Address Book
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This is good project. It has know complications, but overall impression is very positive. An useful piece of code into PHP library.
Hi, I have more then a thousand entries in my version of Address book. Queries are executing slow both locally and externally, and a page is not rendered entirely. I tested reading form database with 500 entries and everything is working as it should. But with 500+ entries page is not rendered entirely and I get the error "ReferenceError: filterResults is not defined". Can anyone help me, since I have checked every file in the package and I could not find anything related to reading the entries from a database. Regards
Hi, I'm looking to use this application to keep password, but is it possible to get profil access, I mean, create multiple profile and give them access only to certain password. Thanks.
We took this and changed it into a password keeper, it's so simple. Could do with more docco though.