Simple, web-based address & phone book, contact manager, organizer. Groups, addresses, e-Mails, phone numbers & birthdays. vCards, LDIF, Excel, iPhone, Gmail & Google-Maps supported. PHP / MySQL based. http://php-addressbook.sourceforge.net/demo
- Manages contacts & groups
- Exports Excel, vCard - Import vCard, LDIF (ThunderBird)
- Show geographical maps of groups
- Protects the site with a login
- Detects and displays over 12 languages
- Displays the next birthdays
- Optimized for Browser, iPhone and Print
- Support ActiveSync for iPhone and Android
- Shows birthdays in iPhone calendar
- Authentication based on User/Password or IP-Address/-Range
No documentation, how to edit columns? how to add users? how to import correctly. Sample import file is not accurate. tons of issues here. People been asking questions and creators almost not responding.
Hi, I have more then a thousand entries in my version of Address book. Queries are executing slow both locally and externally, and a page is not rendered entirely. I tested reading form database with 500 entries and everything is working as it should. But with 500+ entries page is not rendered entirely and I get the error "ReferenceError: filterResults is not defined". Can anyone help me, since I have checked every file in the package and I could not find anything related to reading the entries from a database. Regards
Hi, I just downloaded it and they are some bugs, since I really want to use it how can I debug, or help? thx
Hi, I'm looking to use this application to keep password, but is it possible to get profil access, I mean, create multiple profile and give them access only to certain password. Thanks.