A program for printing and editing pictures. Pictures for printing are selected with checkboxes. So you don't have to have a hassle with the mouse and the keyboard to select pictures and you can select pictures from multiple folders. Together with ufraw-batch RAW pictures are shown and can be converted to jpg. If you want to organize your pictures you can do this in the database treeview. I urgently recommend the 64 bit version for image manipulation as the 32 bit version runs pretty soon out of memory.
- Print multiple images on one page
- Bulk resize, bulk edit pictures
- Bulk rename
- Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Levels
- Sqlite3 Database
- FTP-Upload, -browse
- Print multiple images from as many folders as you want
- send pictures by e-mail
- create multiple images pictures
- remove date stamps and text
- load and save Icons thanks to http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/16178/IconLib-Icons-Unfolded-MultiIcon-and-Windows-Vista
- Multiselect (multiple shapes can be selected and copied or moved)
- post pictures to facebook thanks to Facebook c# SDK
- Tweet your pictures on Twitter thanks to TweetSharp
- Now with OCR function thanks to tesseract
A good useful photo-printing app with basic editing capabilities. Nice idea with context menu. Slightly difficult for the first time, but if you take 10 minutes, the GUI seems quite understandable.
Please let me know when it has crop available. I'm looking for a little photo viewer with crop edit availability as well as the others. It's a nice little editor but I need the crop capability so must keep looking.