Photon is a fully functional graphing calculator capable of numeric calculations as well as graphing functions, including parametric and polar graphs.
In addition to regular graphing, Photon can plot integrals, first and second derivatives, tracing, animation, matrix math, and degree / radian mode. Photon can find roots, minimums and maximums, points of inflection, and it can fit several types of best fit lines and curves to data sets. Log and semi-log graphing are also available.
Photon can save data to several file types, including images such as .jpg and .png. Display options are also available, including a dark / light theme for optimal visibility from a projector.
Photon's primary goal is to be easy to use while retaining a feature-rich design. VB Gadgets brings you Photon - a parametric graphing calculator.
- Regular, Parametric, and Polar graphing
- Calculate expressions with standard order of operations
- Easy zooming (mouse wheel) and panning (mouse drag)
- Degree / Radian mode
- Tracing / Animations
- Log / Semilog graphs
- Finds roots, min / max, and inflection point
- Evaluates derivatives and integrals
- Data plotting and fitting
- Matrix math (11 operations - add, multiply, inverse, determinant, rref, etc.)
- Fraction mode (displays fractions, simplified square roots, and factors of pi)
- Flexible window size
- Save files as images
- Automatic insertion of * and ^ where needed (2x becomes 2*x)
- Variable and function creation
Be the first to post a review of Photon!