The Phorward Foundation Toolkit (libphorward) provides a powerful, extensional set of useful functions for C programmers. It focuses on compiler development-related tasks, but can also be used for general purpose development tasks using the C programming language.
It comes with many useful extensions for universal linked lists, hash-tables, dynamic stacks and arrays, extended string management functions and some platform-independent, system-specific helper functions.
Based on top of these general purpose functions, the Phorward Foundation Toolkit provides more specializing tools for regular expression handling and parser implementation, focusing on both LL and LR/LALR grammars and parsers.
- plist, an universal linked-list and hash-table object
- parray, an universal array and stack object
- pregex, a regular-expression processing module (partly under development)
- pparse, a parser development module (under heavy development)
- Extended string functions
- XML-DOM processor
- Debug and trace facilities
- Unicode support for both multibyte UTF-8 and wide-chacracter
- Additional awk/shell scripts for documentation generator and building
Be the first to post a review of Phorward Foundation Toolkit!