Pgweb is a web-based, cross-platform PostgreSQL database browser written in Go. Go was used in backend development in order to utilize the ability of the compiler to produce zero-dependency binaries for multiple platforms.
Pgweb was created as an attempt to build a very simple and portable application to work with local or remote PostgreSQL databases.
- Cross-platform support OSX/Linux/Windows 32/64-bit
- Simple installation (distributed as a single binary)
- Zero dependencies
- Works with PostgreSQL 9.1+
- SSH Connections
- Multiple database sessions
- Simple database browser
- Execute and analyze custom SQL queries
- Table and query data export to CSV/JSON/XML
- Query history
- Server bookmarks
Be the first to post a review of pgweb!