Reads a PostgreSQL database log file, extracts the SQL statements and executes them in the same order and timing against another database server. Useful for performance tests with real-world workload.
- Should compile and run on any platform that PostgreSQL supports
- Can replay the workload at different speeds
- Can parse 'stderr' and 'csvlog' log files
- Can save workload to replay in 'replay file' for reuse
- Outputs detailed parse and execution statistics
Be the first to post a review of pgreplay!