Renames files just about any way you like. Monitor folders for files and auto rename(Have program rename images when downloaded). Undo, Save settings, Imageview,Drag-drop, and more. Service program included (monitor and rename files while logged out)
- Directory Monitor, Rename files and move, copy to different directory automatically.
- Monitor and rename files in background or while logged out with the servicemonitor
- Custom timer - Only renames files at the interval that you set.
- Case conversion (FILENAME --> filename).
- Consecutive numbers and Letters. 1 2 3, AA AB AC or aa ab ac
- Remove all numbers,letters,spaces and symbols(ž,},) from filename.
- Save rename settings, file lists, to INI file and reload them at any time.
- Automatically load last settings when program starts up.
- Rename file extensions. (.txt --> .log)
- Change filename (Creation and Modified) dates
- Drag and Drop files or folder from windows explorer for quick file loading.
- View renamed Files and more in log.
- View log. file information while monitor is running
- Save log information to a specified file.
- Customize colors, fonts, transparency and windowsize.
- Open any directory in windows explorer directly from program
- Easy to use directory tree view for faster folder searching and file loading
- Easy and Quickrename feature renames files with 1 click and no questions asked.
- Detail or Image View. View your photo's and name while renaming them
- Trustworthy-Softpedia 100% Award, (No spyware,malware or viruses)
- Filename trimming, ignore/keep specified number of characters from left or right of filename
- Quickly change filenames to upper or lowercase
- Easily change main file attributes, read-only, Hidden, System
- Delete files and folders from your computer.
- Undo your rename mistakes (more than once)
- One of the coolest file re-namer's around
- Free is always a good feature
you can go here regarding rasteredge.This site has helped me a lot during my vb.net blacking out text in pdf course
Hi balisteor, this little program is exactly what I needed. I work at a place where they scan documents into a database. We recently upgraded that software/database. It could not handle our scanners' adding date/timestamps to the names of files. With your software I'm able to strip out the date/timestamp, send the file to a "watched" folder and have it exported quickly to the database. Very nice work!
Thank you for your software. I'm working in an Engineering department where we have native CAD files in one area, and PDF drawings/copies of the latest versions in another area for the company to view. Our native files, can be P/N - text. So we can tell by looking what it is. Our PDFs should be nice and neat; P/N's only. I was editing each by hand. It take about three slow single clicks to get one file to edit mode. Then select the correct amount at the end and hit delete. It was exhausting. I searched "File Formatter" grasping at straws but hoping for a solution. I found a lot of MP3 formatters. I didn't know there was such a need but it makes sense. Then I found this. BAM Folder formatted. I crawled around the network looking for more offenders to zap but ran out of targets. Thanks for the awesome software. Key features I used from your feature list: ini settings export set all characters to capitals Filename trimming, ignore/keep specified number of characters from left or right of filename One of the coolest file re-namer's around Next I want to learn how to use the feature where the software watches for incoming files and auto-formats. (after some testing of course) Had to make a SourceForge account just to say thanks.
Time to rename some files.