Perceptron is a video feedback engine with a variety of extraordinary graphical effects. Perceptron is an endless flow of transforming visuals.
* recursively transforms images and video streams in realtime and produces a combination of Julia fractals, IFS fractals, and chaotic patterns due to video feedback
* evolves geometric patterns into the realm of infinite details and deepens the thought
* records animations (movies)
* saves and opens presets (state files)
* loads user photographs or captures screen and webcam input
* has user interface based on multiple mouse cursors, and almost the entire keyboard
* has multiple windows and fullscreen mode
* takes complex geometric transforms as input
* applies numerous coloring techniques
* smoothly transforms fractals and creates endless psychedelic journeys
* resonates with the human perception
Visit the Perceptron home page at http://perceptron.sourceforge.net
- Version 1.6 with Java 1.8.66 x64
- It has a discreete graphics engine that generates unique video feedback fractals
- It inputs static images and video streams from screen or webcam and transforms them
- It saves and loads "states"
- It saves screenshots and QuickTime movies
- It inputs a complex function for image morphing combined with linear transforms
- It has enormous number of parameters that can be combined in all sorts of ways
- Separate configuration window is used in parallel with on-screen help/controls
- For help, see website
There are no 2 star reviews.