Pear3DEngine is a modern and modular 3D development framework that lets you create professional games, simulations and more. You are free to develop your program in C + +, XML or LUA and publish it as open source software or selling it as a commercial program. The rendering engine uses internally OpenGL or DirectX optionally. The planned editor supports software development on Linux, Windows and maybe MacOS X. DirectX 9 and therefore Windows XP are currently not supported and support is not planned in the future. One goal of the Pear3DEngine Framework is to use the latest and most promising algorithms and techniques from the 3D and IT scene.
- Voxel Terrain [Planned]
- Deferred Rendering [Planned]
- HDR Rendering [Planned]
- Post-Processing (Bloom, Blur, DoF,...) [Planned]
- Modular design
- OpenGL, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 support [OpenGL done, DirectX 10, 11 planned]
- XML-based Project creation [Planned]
- SSDO, SSS,... [Planned]
- OpenCL [Done]
- Bullet for physics [Planned]
- Linux support [Done], Windows [Done] and MacOS X [Planned]
- Stereo and anaglyph 3D support [Planned]
- OpenAL for audio/sound [Planned]
- P3DSL [Done]
Be the first to post a review of Pear3DEngine!