pdfInspect offers a flexible GUI interface for viewing the internal structure and content of a PDF file. Wraps the Apache PDFBox library; example of application built with Superficial http://superficial.sourceforge.net
- Flexible GUI interface with multiple document interface MDI.
- Structure panes allow viewing of page dictionaries, the PDF object tree and the PDF trailer.
- Page panes show a rendering of the current page, its text content and PostScript stream code.
- Pane selection and layout definable by document or as default.
- PDF processing using proven Apache PDFBox 1.5.0 library.
- Page cache to speed document navigation.
- Runs from executable jar.
- Demonstration of rich Superficial GUI including custom content viewers.
Be the first to post a review of pdfInspect!