Local and remote computer performance display and logging program with Excel plotting interface and many other powerful features.
- runs in background with low resource usage
- displays and logs windows performance counters
- monitors local and remote computers via WMI DCOM interface
- automated plotting via Excel Automation interface
- includes test timer to measure performance over specific time intervals
- monitors CPU, memory, and network performance
- written in c# for dot net 4.0
- supports all versions of windows from XP to 10
- supports Oracle VM VirtualBox
- supports wired and wireless networks
- includes source code for the performance monitor class
- includes help file with complete feature list and documentation
- online help at http://www.tobynorris.com/work/prog/csharp/PCNetMonitor/help/index.htm
Be the first to post a review of PCNetMonitor!