This program is a soundcard based signalgenerator and
oscilloscope for low frequency and low voltage signals written for linux using the alsa api. It uses the internal DAC/ADC of the soundcard (PCM) to capture signals or generate them.
Depending on the available PCM device, it's possible to
generate or capture signals up to 96 Khz.
- The Oszilloscope:
- - 2 capture channels
- - Auto Trigger with fine tuning possibilities
- - independent Trigger for each channel
- - xy mode
- - "shots" with Sample and Hold mode
- - zoom the output
- - DFT view of captured signal
- - variable output scaling in x and y direction
- - changeable resolution
- The Generator:
- - Available wave forms : Sine / Square / Saw Tooth / White noise / Customized Signal
- - 2 output channels
- - simultaneous output of two different signals
- - changeable output scaling in x and y direction
- - DFT view of generated signal
Very useful for audio frequency projects.