Personal Calculator.NET is a text mode calculator written in the C#.NET programming language, the primary goals of this project being, to create a useful text mode calculator that is robust, extensible, and programmable.
- Arithmetic operators: + - * /
- Algebraic functions: log ln lb ** // %
- Trigonometric functions: cos sin tan acos asin atan deg rad
- Binary operators: & | ^ !
- Boolean (conditional) operators: == <= < > >== !=
- Boolean values: true false
- Hexadecimal values: ending with h, as in 18h
- Octal values: ending in o as in 10o
- Binary values: ending in b as in 1001b
- Multi-expression syntax: use semicolon to separate contextual expressions
- Implicit last result: 18+12; $ - 4 becomes 18 + 12; - 4
Easy for use.