PCD – Process Control Daemon is a light-weight system level process manager, designed for Embedded Linux based products. The PCD is used for starting the system in a synchronized manner, control and monitor processes and recover from crashes.
- Boot the system in a synchronized and deterministic manner using a textual script
- Start, stop, control, synchronize and monitor user space applications
- Recover the system from crashes
- Provide useful debug information
- Generate system startup and dependency graph for complex systems
There are no 3 star reviews.