A suite of Ada 2012 generics to facilitate iterative and recursive parallelism for multicore systems and provide safer recursion for single and multicore systems. Generics include Ravenscar compatible versions for real-time systems. Also Includes paraffinalia, which is a set of useful generics for parallel quicksort, fast fourier transform, function integration, prefix sum, and Red-Black trees
- iterative generics to add parallelism to loops
- recursive generics to add parallelism to recursive code
- Supports Work-Sharing, Work-Seeking, and Work-Stealing parallelism
- Stack safe recursion avoids stack overflow, allows deep recursion to complete for small stacks
- Supports reduction capabilities to produce summary result for parallelism
- Useful utility generics that provide parallel function integration, quicksort, fast fourier transform, and Red-Black Trees
There are no 1 star reviews.