With Paper Shaper you can:
- have random offline wallpaper from any JPG images stored in your offline gallery
- have random online wallpaper from any webcam in a user maintained and editable list
- have random wallpaper from either your stored offline gallery images OR an online webcam (Paper Shaper chooses)
- choose how often the wallpaper updates.
Use your operating system's normal process to set papershaper.jpg as wallpaper. It's that simple. Paper Shaper handles the swapping and selecting of various images.
For Linux only
Dependencies: python 2.x, lynx
Paper Shaper has been tested in, and runs perfectly in, these environments:
- KDE 4 (Kubuntu 12.04 LTS)
- Gnome 2 (CentOS 6 / RHEL 6)
- MATE (Fedora 20)
- Choose a random offline wallpaper from any JPG image stored in Paper Shaper's gallery!
- Choose a random online wallpaper from any webcam in a user maintained editable list!
- Choose random wallpaper from either an offline gallery image OR an online webcam (Paper Shaper decides)!
- Choose how often the wallpaper updates!
Be the first to post a review of Paper Shaper Random Wallpaper Tool!