papaya CMS is an Open Source Content Management System (WCMS = Web Content Management System). It is licensed under the GPL and available free of charge. papaya is based on open standards (e.g. XML, XSLT, PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL), is compatible with almost every operating system, platform independent, multi-lingual, offers great usability, and is easy to extend via its plugin system. papaya CMS is fully scalable and perfect for business websites.
Please see https://github.com/papayaCMS for the Code.
- focussed on high-performance (aka. high traffic) websites
- includes a highly sophisticated caching system that enables a dedicated configuration (e.g. seperately for browser caches, server-side caches, per-page, per-document-type etc.)
- can use either the file-system, a memcache server or APC as the storage location for caches or sessions
- can be set up to interact with varnish caching proxy
- uses XSLT (XSL) as templating engine
- great for creation of accessible sites
- constant development granted by the company "behind the papaya CMS" (papaya Software GmbH)
Be the first to post a review of papaya CMS!