PairFX is a chess pairing program specialized for youth tournaments in schools and chess clubs .
No installation required! Just Unzip it and go!
(You can run any kind of tournament with it actually but it was written for chess in schools)
It supports the organization of a so-called 'run through' tournament and round robin (everybody against everybody) tournaments
Are you a chess teacher at school, or organize a separate tournament at the club?
- on the fly adding and removing players
- export to html
- import from excel
- players are paired according to strength (according to points or by percentage)
- designed from to start for usage in schools
- very easy and straightforward user interface
- undo of last batch of pairings
- game filter on name or firstname of the white or black player
- web server can be started (for pairing projections on big tournaments)
- fading of screens can be turned on or off (for slow machines)
- saves to xml
- round robin tournament
- run through tournament
- export to word
Be the first to post a review of Pairfx!