PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
Good piece of software. 4/5 because of that 2nd "save" button, which if you forget to use, you loose config.
Great program has helped me a lot to manage the server today, especially after the surge of servers that I'm running, this was the best program for managing ssh sessions I found, I highly recommend. I just think there's only one thing for this program stay perfect, a way of asking his password at startup, to allow access to the application, as they keep the username and password saved in the program, any user who acese my computer can make access to my servers. =(