PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
I've been using this daily for several years now. It's fantastic. Couldn't live without it.
Great time saving tool.
Debian 9 Open and freeze at try to ssh connect, help!!
I am looked for remote connections manager for Linux for quite a long time, this one is best what I am found. There are still some small issues, but I am quite satisfied.
Essential utility for my work and personal use, administering servers via SSH. It's the first app I run when I login to my terminal, and the last one I close before logging out. Amazing feature set, and very easy to manage multiple machines simultaneously. A big thank you to the developer of this tool!