PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
PAC allows me to keep everything i need in one place it's fast and simple, it's probably the app i use most throughout the day great stuff !
bug report：in Linux Mint 17, You press alt+tab after you open a new connection in TAB, but it doesn't change to other applications, you have to click PAC window before trying again.
Really complete software!
I was looking for a Putty alternative on Linux, because I work with many connections and "just ssh" is not an option. I've found PAC.. and now I'm looking for PAC for windows!! :D
Very good product, best ssh client for catalogue many different servers.