P* (P-star) is a web programming language. P* targets to incorporate common tasks like template handling and database queries into the language.
P* is currently in development, and help is needed with writing new functionality and testing.
Functionality P* has by now is MySQL database access with prepared statements, HTML templates, standard arithmetic and variables, functions, structs, (to-be-classes), JSON output, GET and POST.
Say hello on the mailing list if you want to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout P* on Github: https://github.com/P-star/P-star
Please visit the web-page for more details.
- HTML template engine
- JSON/AJAX output with automatic ID-tag recognition
- Object oriented code structuring
- Special syntax to make SQL prepared statements easy
- Regular expression engine
- Typed lanugage with implict conversion between primitives
- Fast Apache web server module
- File I/O with linewise editiing
Be the first to post a review of The P* Web Programming Language!