OXml is the most versatile XML library in the Pascal world.
- Delphi (non-unicode): 5-2007
- Delphi (unicode) for Win32, Win64 and OSX: 2009+
- Delphi for ARC (iOS, Android): XE4+
- Lazarus for Win32, Win64, Linux, OSX: 1.0+
- corresponding C++Builder versions should be supported too (not tested though)
- All on the target platform available single- and multi-byte codepages are automatically supported.
- True unicode support on all platforms and compilers (also for Delphi 4-2007).
- The XML parser is a standalone unit, making it possible to write different and user-defined XML interfaces.
- Extremely fast thanks to clever buffering.
Parsers included in OXml:
- Basic standalone XML reader and writer.
- DOM (W3C DOM Level 1.0 Specification).
- Sequential DOM parser
- SAX parser
Be the first to post a review of OXml!