Outta Timer is a versatile egg timer style application for Windows. Based on the .NET framework, this program allows users to set a single countdown timer, save a list of frequently used countdown timers, or simply count up from zero. The timer playlist can be run in sequence, which is perfect for scripted situations like presentations, or time-sensitive choreographed events like broadcast scheduling and event management. This application was developed in the first place as an aide for benchmarking processes that required many different time intervals. User created playlists can be saved and imported, insuring you always have the right set of timers for the occasion.
Future features may include PowerPoint integration and actionable triggers (think cron job or scheduled task) that can fire after a given timer expires.
Ultimately the goal is for this to become a must-have utility in everyone's 'Accessories' folder.
- Count Up Timer
- Click the numbers to set your countdown
- Create unlimited lists of timers for scripted events
- Mute audible "ding" when timers expire
- Continuous mode plays through your list of timers automatically
- Save and import your timer lists
- Automatically loads the most recently saved timer list
Follow Outta Timer
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 5 star reviews.