Free open source GPL instrument / musical chromatic tuner (like an electronic guitar tuner) for Windows, Windows Mobile, & Pocket PC. Displays name of note played & accurate indication of whether pitch is sharp, flat, or exact (relative to 440Hz A).
- Currently tested and accurate with Guitar, Bass, Piano, Violin (should work with anything!)
- Uses KissFFT's Fast Fourier Transform / Tartini Analysis Engine to update UI 43 times per second!
- Uses averaging and filtering to avoid nasty flicker of the tuning indicator
- Displays the octave within which the note falls
- Reference pitch can be set anywhere from A=430Hz to A=450
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Simple and good tuner!
thanks for project!
Nice and Easy to use.
GREAT Tuner. the best i've seen EVER!!! nice job! :D