This is a Cxex wrapper release of the Force 3.0 compiler. Link to the original Force developer: force.lepsch.com. With this wrapper OS X users can edit and compile Fortran programs without a Windows machine. Beta and Stable releases available.
- Edit and compile Fortran code on OS X
- Automatically installs Cxex dependencies and engine on your computer
- Finally, Fortran support on the Mac platform
- Current Beta release of Force 3.0 available, though there are minor graphical issues
- Older stable version of Force 2.09 also available without the graphical issues
Follow Force 3.0 for OS X
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Force 3.0 for OS X!