PL2303 USB to Serial Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. It supports devices of ATEN, IOData, Elcom, Itegno, Ma620, Ratoc, Tripp, Radioshack, Dcu10, SiteCom, Alcatel, Samsung, Siemens, Syntech, Nokia, MS3303H.
Release download at https://www.mac-usb-serial.com:
- Unix file-descriptor access (/dev/cu.Repleo-PL2303-xxx, /dev/tty.Repleo-PL2303-xxx)
- Baudrates 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 115200, 230400
- Databytes 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stopbits (1, 2)
- Parity check (none, odd, even)
- Manual handshake signal control (RTS, DTR, CTS, DSR, CD, RI)
- Hardware handshake
- Sending break signal (for Cisco routers)
When installed on 10.4.11 I get lots of corrupt and missing data.
When installed on 10.4.11 I get lots of corrupt and missing data. I am running fairly flat-out at 57600 baud from a java app. The Prolific driver works fine for a while but then the machine locks solid so I was hoping for something better.
Unfortunately driver does not load on 64 bit snow leopard. Can you compile also for this arch?