Osmius: The Open Source Monitoring Tool is C++ and Java. Monitor "everything" connected to a network with incredible performance. Create and integrate Business Services, SLAs and ITIL processes such as availability management and capacity planning.
- Define and follow SLA
- Monitor thousands of devices and millions of events
- Capacity Planning
- Performance and Availabilty monitoring
- Easy to Expand and REAL OpenSource
- Advanced Autodiscovery
- Expand using plugins
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Thanks for Osmius, it's the best!
Fast and simple.
The tool looked interesting, but to be honest I'd want it to autodiscover at least 10-20 nodes in order for me to get the opportunity to see how the application worked. Since it is only included in the Enterprise addition (a fact left out of the list of features above) I just uninstalled it and moved on.