osFaq is a dynamic FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) module which can be quickly modified to suit a range of website systems. See the osFaq website for more information.
- Database Driven FAQ system (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Unlimited Categories, sub-categories and FAQs
- Distributed with installer/upgrader (for integration with osTicket)
- Streamlined administration area for increased productivity.
- Distributed with English, German and Spanish translations
- Atom / RSS Feed
- Built in XML sitemap generator for search engine robots.
- Optional SEO-URL system
- Optional Featured, Most-Poular and Newest FAQ module
- Allows users to submit FAQS for approval/rejection
- reCAPTCHA bot prevention for user submitted FAQs
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!