ORIPA S is a drawing tool specifically designed for a origami crease pattern. It is derived from ORIPA which is developed by MITANI Jun.
New features by ORIPA S are:
- save current crease pattern as a image file (jpeg, png) not only original project file.
- while pasting, select a point on pattern to be matched against destination point.
- Some considerable bugs are fixed (i.e., wrong undo behavior on ORIPA v0.35).
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Easy to draw origami-familiar lines: line between point and point, bisector of angle or line, and others.
- Estimation of folded shape
- Export as DXF, OBJ, SVG
- Save as JPEG, PNG
Be the first to post a review of ORIPA S!