Orbit-Vis is a program is designed to take inputs from a user to simulate all aspects of a defined orbit in real-time (with time acceleration options) to show how the orbit evolves numerically, and also to render a live visual display of the orbit. The program allows for up to fifteen orbits to be shown at once, and the user can put objects into any orbit of their choice.
- Create up to 15 orbiting objects and apply forces to them
- Visual orbit rendering with numerical outputs
- Double buffering for smooth graphics
- Real time orbit propagation (with time acceleration)
- Create objects in circular orbits or use the free-aim trajectory tool
- Authentic simulation of Earth-orbiting objects
Be the first to post a review of Orbit-Vis!