OptFlux is an open-source and modular software aimed at being the reference computational application in the field. It is the first tool to incorporate strain optimization tasks, i.e., the identification of Metabolic Engineering targets.
- SBML compatible (import/export)
- CellDesigner layouts compatible (import/export) - add simulation values
- Metatool compatible (import/export)
- Flat Files compatible (import/export)
- Phenotype simulation - FBA / MOMA / ROOM / MFA
- Flux Variability Analysis (FVA)
- Elementary Modes Analysis (EMA / EFMs)
- Bi-level Optimization (OptGene / OptKnock)
- Multiobjective Optimization
- Simulation/Optimization with Gene-Protein-Reaction (GPR) information
- Regulatory Network Simulation / Optimization
- Visualization of CellDesigner Layouts (Biovisualizer)
Be the first to post a review of OptFlux!