Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables. This is a new variant of Hellman's original trade-off, with better performance. It recovers 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords in seconds.
- Cracks LM and NTLM Windows hashes
- Free tables available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Brute-force module for simple passwords
- Audit mode and CSV export
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking
- Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
trying to get admin pwd from an XP embedded SP3 install. Admin pword seems to be stored in NT hash only (no LM listed). So I've tried using all the vista tables (free ones) but it returns not found. Any other ideas? Seems to be no forum for support. thx
Last livecd 3.6.0 version does not work because it does not have table. livecd version 3.4.0 was very good.
Boot my Windows VM from Ophcrack ISO file and it failed to detect my hard drive so it's useless for me. Eventually I removed the password with another program PCUnlocker. Additionally, the rainbow tables are too expensive, I think.
ophcrack-vista-livecd-3.6.0.iso does not load tables automatic to the program, version 3.4 works.
HOW pls i can just download Vista_special tables?? pls help fast